Registration is open for New York Intergroup’s winter retreat, to be held Feb. 11-13. This is the weekend BEFORE President’s Day weekend.
|The Winter Retreat
The Incarnation Center
- February 11-13th, 2011. 2 nights, 3 days – Friday to Sunday.
- Topic: An Introduction to Steps 7,8,9. Note: Having reached these Steps not required! There will be recovery workshops, games, plust plenty of quiet time.
- The Incarnation Center
is a beautiful quiet retreat facility off in the woods near Ivoryton,
CT. It has a petting zoo nearby with lots of cool farm animals (llamas,
alpacas, etc.). Also roaring stone fireplaces and a beautiful lake just
down the hill with hiking trails surrounding it.
- The food is great, with all your meals provided for. Vegetarian meals available on request
- All persons have their own private room (shared bathrooms).
- There is limited space, so send in your registration quickly.
- Transportation to/from by coordinated Metro North train & chartered bus. (Or carpool)
- Very reasonably priced ($200 is all-inclusive: covering everything but your round-trip Metro North train ticket if traveling with the group.
- Contact person: Steve A.
The winter retreat is a wonderful time to huddle around the
roaring stone fireplaces and take walks down to the lake. A relaxed,
For information on retreats, please email:
Or visit the New York Intergroup website at http://scany.org/retreats.html